Peterborough United History Quiz Terms & Conditions
1. Entries received after 2 May 2020 will not be accepted.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries should be emailed to email@example.com. I can't accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Unless otherwise stated, this competition is open to all except those directly associated with administration of the competition and my family members.
7. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
10. I reserve the all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
11. All answers will be checked and verified. If there is more than one person with the highest amount of correct answers I will put all names into a hat and draw a winner.
12. The winner will receive details of the prize which is a £50 voucher to spend at the Peterborough United Club Shop.
13. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to me within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and I will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to me.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
16. My decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner agrees to having their name announced on my JustGiving page, website or social media.
Data protection and publicity
18. I will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, I will only make the winner’s name public, not any other details.
19. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by me to administer the competition.